Scientific Anglers Mastery Tarpon Fly Line
This is the ultimate shallow-water low-visibility tarpon fly line. It features smooth-handling, tangle-free design for quick casts with outstanding delivery and delicacy.
* The ultimate shallow-water low-visibility tarpon line
* Smooth-handling, tangle-free design for quick casts with outstanding delivery and delicacy
* Stiffer core improves shootability and distance
* Also excels for other large shallow-water species
* Shorter head for quick casts to cruising tarpon and also minimizes false casting with large flies
* Ideal head and taper length for the optimal casting balance between distance, accuracy, and speed
* Advanced taper improves line performance in the wind without compromising delivery
* Larger diameter running line reduces memory and tangles
* Compound taper head provides easy turnover under the most demanding saltwater conditions
* Horizon color, although visible to anglers, blends into the sky and sea to become less visible to skittish fish
* Stiffer braided monofilament nylon, built with 3M Tropi-Core technology, for reduced tangling, better shooting, and superior overall performance in warmer saltwater environments.
* Special higher-density 3M saltwater PVC formulated with patented AST – Advanced Shooting Technology
Questions about the Scientific Anglers Mastery Tarpon Fly Line? Call Us Toll-Free: 877-FLY-DEPT (877-359-3378) 8-5 M-F CST
Scientific Anglers Mastery Saltwater Fly Line
This is the ideal multi-purpose line for saltwater applications. It exhibits top performance across a wide range of saltwater casting situations. Scientific Anglers Mastery Bonefish Fly Line
The Mastery Bonefish taper enables delicate, low-visibility deliveries to wary fish. It provides unmatched performance in tropical conditions. Scientific Anglers Mastery Redfish Fly Line
Designed with extensive input and testing by top redfish guides, it's everything you want in a redfish fly line. It provides outstanding all-around...