Scientific Anglers Mastery Steelhead Fly Line
The Steelhead Taper allows mending and roll casting up to 70 feet. It is specifically designed for the big-water requirements of steelhead and salmon fly anglers.
* Specially designed for the big-water requirements of steelhead and salmon fly anglers
* The ultimate choice for long-distance line control
* Allows mending and roll casting up to 70'
* Stays supple in cold water
* Specifically designed taper best meets the unique needs of big-water anglers
* Longer head for increased distance
* Turns over big flies with ease
* Longer front taper delays turnover
* Extended rear taper facilitates long-distance mending and pickups
* Rear taper also increases your ability to carry and control more line in the air
* Braided multifilament nylon with optimum air entrapment for minimum memory, maximum floatation
* Specially formulated 3M PVC integrated with patented AST – Advanced Shooting Technology
* Designed to stay supple in cool steelhead waters
Questions about the Scientific Anglers Mastery Steelhead Fly Line? Call Us Toll-Free: 877-FLY-DEPT (877-359-3378) 8-5 M-F CST
Scientific Anglers Mastery XPS Fly Line, Double Taper - Gray Sale: $56.06
A great cold-weather fly line, it is ideal for spring creeks and wary fish. If you need to make delicate presentations in short to medium distances,... Scientific Anglers Mastery Nymph Fly Line - Willow
This SA fly line boasts a big powerful front taper for longer casts with weighted nymphs. It easily turns over bigger flies, indicators, and shot... Scientific Anglers Mastery Expert Distance Fly Line - Mist Green
This fly line is perfect for western fishing, including casting large flies long distances without sacrificing presentation. It roll casts and mends...