Abel Nippers - Solid Color
Innovative anglers' nippers, remarkably guaranteed to last and cut forever, have been developed by Abel Reels. The new precision machined aircraft grade aluminum leader nipper has replaceable jaws - similar to Abel's award-winning pliers - made from a superior grade stainless steel.
• Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
• Anodized aluminum body construction
• Replaceable jaws - machined out of premium grade stainless steel, then heat treated to 58-60rc
• Saltwater resistant
• Engineered to Cut 7x - 100 lb mono and braid line.
• Available in all Abel Finishes
• 2 Year limited warranty on the jaws after initial purchase
• Black or Solid Finishes - $ 50.00
• Screws - 303 Stainless Steel
• Body - T-6061 t6 Aluminum
• Jaws - Crucible CPM S35VN
• Pin - 316 Stainless Steel
• Weight: .7 ounces
• Height: .420"
• Length: 1.800"
• Top Width: .710"
• Bottom Width: .560"
Questions about the Abel Nippers - Solid Color? Call Us Toll-Free: 877-FLY-DEPT (877-359-3378) 8-5 M-F CST